The biggest feature of the deep well pump is that it integrates the motor and pump. It is a pump immersed in the groundwater well for pumping and conveying water, and is widely used in farmland irrigation and drainage, industrial and mining enterprises, urban water supply and drainage and sewage treatment. Since the motor submerges into the water at the same time, the structural requirements for the motor are more special than those for general motors. The motor structure is divided into four types: dry type, semi dry type, oil filled type and wet type.
1. The deep well pump shall use the clean water with the sand content less than 0.01%. The pump room shall be equipped with a pre moistening water tank, and the capacity shall meet the pre moistening water volume for one start.
2. For newly installed or overhauled deep well pumps, the clearance between pump casing and impeller shall be adjusted, and the impeller shall not rub against the casing during operation.
3. Before the operation of deep well pump, clean water shall be introduced into the housing of shaft and bearing for pre lubrication.
4. Before starting the deep well pump, the inspection items shall meet the following requirements:
1) The foundation bolts of the substructure have been fastened;
2) The axial clearance meets the requirements, and the safety nut of the adjusting bolt has been installed;
3) The packing gland has been tightened and lubricated;
4) The motor bearing has been lubricated;
5) Rotate the motor rotor and stop mechanism by hand flexibly and effectively.
5. The deep well pump shall not idle without water. The primary and secondary impellers of the water pump shall be immersed below the water level of 1m. During operation, the change of water level in the well shall be frequently observed.
6. During operation, when large vibration is found around the foundation, check the wear of the pump bearing or motor packing; In case of water leakage due to excessive wear, replace it with a new one.
7. The deep well pump containing mud and sand that has been sucked and discharged shall be washed with clean water before stopping the pump.
8. Before stopping the pump, close the outlet valve, cut off the power supply and lock the switch box. When the pump is stopped in winter, the accumulated water in the pump shall be drained.
The deep well pump is a water lifting machine that is directly connected with the motor and water pump to work in the water. It is suitable for extracting groundwater from deep wells, as well as for water lifting projects such as rivers, reservoirs and canals. It is mainly used for farmland irrigation and human and livestock water in plateau and mountainous areas, and also for water supply and drainage in cities, factories, railways, mines and construction sites. As the deep well pump is operated by the motor and pump body directly submerged in the water, its safety and reliability will directly affect the use and working efficiency of the deep well pump. Therefore, the deep well pump with high safety and reliability has also become the first choice.